Welcome to our Chiropractic Service Center in New Berlin
Evans Chiropractic welcomes the opportunity to be part of your wellness journey. Our New Berlin chiropractor, Dr. Eliesha Evans, brings natural chiropractic services to residents of the local and surrounding areas. If you are seeking pain relief, pain management or a diagnosis of your discomfort, Dr. Evans wants to be your holistic care provider. Dr. Evans and the health team at Evans Chiropractic encourage you to try chiropractic care before you resort to surgery or medications. We use services that work with your body's natural healing abilities so your pain lessens and your health improves.
Chiropractic Services with Dr. Evans
Our health team uses a variety of treatment options to improve your health and decrease your discomfort. Our chiropractic services include:
- Chiropractic adjustments- Dr. Evans examines your spine and joints to discover any misalignments. If found, she gently adjusts the vertebrae or your joints such as your shoulders, knees, hips, ankles, elbows and wrists to alleviate discomfort and bring more mobility. These adjustments do not cause pain. Instead, most people feel immediate pain relief as their body returns to a healthier state.
- Laser therapy- using the MLS Class 4 laser, Dr. Evans is able to stimulate healing and pain relief at the cellular level. The Class 4 laser uses two laser wavelengths to reach into the deeper muscular layers.
- Massage therapy- we use massage therapy to eliminate muscle tension and the buildup of scar tissue from previous injuries. This brings pain relief and a return of your mobility.
- Acupuncture- our natural healing methods also include acupuncture. We place tiny needles just below the skin's surface to increase energy and blood flow. As a result, healing occurs faster.
- Rapid Release Technology- one of our chiropractic approaches uses high-frequency vibrations to break up scar tissue and muscle tension. This relaxes muscles and works toward eliminating pain.
- Nutritional counseling- our efforts include teaching you about healthy nutrition. The proper foods fuel your body to keep up your energy level. This also supports healing as the cells receive essential and important nutrients.
- Rehabilitation Exercise Program- gaining back strength, balance, and flexibility after an acute or chronic injury is an important tool along with your chiropractic care. An exercise program that is monitored, gradual, and progressive will often provide the best-long-term outcomes to help reduce back pain, improve spinal health, and prevent future episodes.
Dr. Evans uses chiropractic care to treat a variety of conditions. If you are seeking pain management for fibromyalgia, headaches, migraines, spinal abnormalities, injuries such as whiplash, concussions, runner's knee, neck pain, back pain, sciatica, sports injuries and more, we encourage you to learn more about our natural chiropractic services. The entire health team at Evans Chiropractic is dedicated to bringing pain relief to those living in New Berlin and the surrounding areas.
Our services are appropriate for all ages, so if you or a family member is dealing with pain, we show you how chiropractic care brings relief. Our chiropractic services are helpful after auto accidents or sports injuries or through life's transitional stages such as pregnancy and menopause. If you would like to learn more or are ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Evans, please contact us today at (262) 785-5515. We look forward to hearing from you.