The phrase, "No pain, no gain" is now obsolete in my thinking. I am restored to life, and I gained it without suffering pain.
After reading about Dr. Evans and her MLS Class IV laser therapy, (which did, by the way, actually relieve my knee pain without the use of braces, without any injections, or surgery) I put my faith in her and in the team at the office of Dr. Evans.
Following treatments my knee pain was relived by 90%. No kidding. It worked beautifully! The other 10% can be attributed, I believe, to my old age.
Due to my new found happiness, I am planning to start up a new Boy Scout Troop for Senior Citizens with this motto: "Be Repaired" by Dr. Evans. I feel lucky to have found the knowledgeable Dr. Evans and her staff at the Chiropractic, Pain Laser, and Acupuncture Center.
Before treatments with the MLS laser I could not: Walk easily due to sciatica pain.
What has changed in your life?: The treatments have eliminated the sciatica pain. As a PhD Chemist from MIT I was skeptical regarding the science behind the procedure, I now know that in regard to my condition it works. - Jay M.
Before treatments with the MLS laser I could not: Walk up and down stairs normally without a lot of pain and stiffness. Exercise and long walks were out of the question. I could only go to sleep after taking pain medication.
What has changed in your life?: Pain and stiffness has been greatly diminished. Stairs are easy to take now after having more than half of my treatments. I can sleep pain free with no medication. Dr. Evans laser treatments are completely pain free. - Joyce P.
Before treatments with the MLS laser I could not: Move around without constant lower back pain. While mobile I was always in pain.
What has changed in your life?: Now I am virtually pain free. My mobility is more fluid and I'm not afraid to bend or stoop to tie my shoelaces or pick up the newspaper. I'm glad I have these adjustments and the opportunity to get out of pain. -WN
Before treatments with the MLS laser I could not: Use my back very well, now it seems to work better.
After receiving MLS Class 4 Laser treatments: It seems to be getting better. This is a nice place to come and it seems to be helping. -Larry B.
Before treatments with the MLS laser I could not: Feel my left hand and had excruciating arm, mid-back, and upper shoulder pain on the left side.
After receiving MLS Class 4 Laser treatments: The arm pain is totally gone and other than a slight numbness of the left pinky finger I can now feel the rest of my left hand. -Barbara B.
Before treatments with the MLS laser I could not: Stand or walk very well. I needed two canes or my walker to get around.
What has changed in your life?: After receiving the MLS Class 4 Laser treatments I am 75% better than the day I walked or nearly crawled into Dr. Evans' clinic. The people here at Evans' clinic are fantastic! They are congenial, helpful, and very concerned for your well being. I'm glad to have come across Dr. Evans' ad in the paper. Help was waiting for me!! -Joyce S.
During the past four plus years I have experienced chronic neck pain and have undergone various treatments which provided no lasting relief. Subsequently I had an evaluation with Dr. Evans and decided to pursue her treatment recommendations which included among other things laser therapy, spinal adjustments, and orthotics. Three months under Dr. Evans' care I have significant pain reduction and am no longer relying on daily use of the pain medication Tramadol. -L. Smith
I just want to Thank You for taking such good care of me. I came to you after seeing many other doctors, physical therapists, massage thrapists and acupuncturists for my foot and back pain. It was exciting to be one of the first to try the new MLS Class 4 laser and have such success with the treatments. I was hurting for a long time so I didn't get better overnight, but you kept taking the time to try new and different things that helped me progress and recover. -Lisa R.
Before treatments with the laser I could not move my left arm. Woke up in the morning and my arm was just hanging down and would not move. I was losing muscle mass. The VA in Milwaukee had said the only way I would get the use of my arm back would be to have neck surgery and to have 4 disc's fused, that was the only option they said I have. After receiving treatments with the MLS Class 4 Laser I have approximately 90% of the strength back, and have full movement of the arm and the muscles are coming back.
I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Evans. - Jim S